As I was strolling through the grocery store, I came across some beautiful rhubarb, YUM! I never worked with rhubarb before and WOW, what a delicious surprise! My husband and I ate this raw pie up pretty quickly
- 1/2 cup Almond pulp (I used my left over pulp from almond milk I made)
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Shredded coconut
- 3 Dates
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and processor until fine.
2. Using a small pie tin (mine has a little plate at the bottom you can push up to get the pie out), add crust mixture and press into shape evenly
3. Place crust into the refrigerator while you prepare filling.
- 1 cup rhubarb (chopped)
- 1 cup strawberries
- 4 dates
- 2 Tbsp orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger (this will be VERY strong but if you place the pie in the refrigerator overnight the taste will become more mild) Use 1 tsp if you plan on eating the pie right away.
- 1 Tsp lemon juice (fleshly squeezed)
- 1 Tsp non-alcoholic vanilla
1. Place all ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Take the pie crust out of the refrigerator and fill with the strawberry/rhubarb mixture.
3. Enjoy right away or place in refrigerator covered in saran wrap, ENOY! Xx