Raw sushi rolls are fun to make and so refreshing! Not to mention healthy ???? What I love about making these is that you can stuff the cucumber rolls with any of your favorite vegetables and really make it your own! The dipping sauce is a great complement to the rolls, I highly recommend giving that a try as well.
- 4 Oranges
- 1 Carrot
- 1/4 cup of pineapple (juiced)
- A few slices of onion
- 1/2 inch slice of Jalapeno
- A thumb of Ginger
- Hemp seeds for garnish
1. Place all ingredients (expect) into a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
2. Place dipping sauce into a small dish and top with hemp seeds.
- 2 Large cucumbers (skin peeled)
Here is a great video of how to peel a cucumber into a wrap
- 2 Carrots cut into thin strips
- 2 Peppers cut into thin strips
- 2 Celery stalk cut into thin strips
- 1/2 Avocado cut into thin strips
1. Fill the bottom of the cucumber with a long strip of veggies.
2. Roll upwards from the bottom of the cucumber (the edge that has filling on it) upward tightly.
3. Cut the cucumber rolls into even bite size pieces, and serve. Enjoy! Xx