Ahhh I have been dreaming about summer and what better way to experience it than to make your own summer in this crazy cold winter. We have have getting snow almost every week and I just needed some beautiful tropical food to help me imagine being on a warm beach with my feet in the hot sand! This salsa will leave you coming back for more and you can absolutely eat the entire bowl all to yourself, yum! This recipe is a keeper and you will impress anyone who tries it. I t is perfect stuff in lettuce wraps or lacinato kale for a fully raw meal! The salsa base is filled with delicious juicy mangos and papayas which are both excellent for hair, skin, and health in general ????
- 7 Mangos (Diced)
- 3 Papayas (Diced)
- 1 Small Red Onion (Diced)
- 1-2 Red Bell Peppers (Diced)
- 1-2 Limes (Juiced)
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro (Chopped)
- 1/2-1 Jalapeno if you want to add some spice!
- All you need to do is mix these ingredients in a bowl together and volia! Tropical heaven in your mouth, ENOY! Xx