Love is the highest frequency on the planet! Through love, we are able to cultivate great purity and strength of mind in our lives. When we raise our frequency to love, our vibrations become more harmonious with the heavens, and nature better understands, llistens and helps us. By developing our hearts, intellect and will, we can help restore balance within ourselves. Love and selflessness must be given priority if one wants to truly become capable of living as your divine self! Self love is the greatest love you can ever give!
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine’s Day and this sundae is the finally dessert I made to share with all of you. It is super easy and you can be as creative as you want adding whatever toppings that make your heart sing! I eat banana ice cream almost everyday and never get tired of playing around with different flavors. What other lifestyle do you know out there where you can eat ice cream for breakfast, lunch or dinner?! When consuming bananas they should be ripe and spotty like the picture I posted below. This means that the starch has turned into sugar, which allows you body to use the bananas as energy and ensures proper digestion and nutrient absorption. Bananas are a great source of magnesium and serotonin production that aid in mood elevation and mental clarity. They are also packed with fiber and help fight bloating, upset stomach and constipation. Love me some nanaers!
- 8 Frozen Bananas
- 1/2 lb Strawberries
- 8oz Raspberries
- 1 Cup Filtered Water
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Pitted Dates
- 2-3 Tablespoons Carob
- Grounded Mulberries
- Shredded Coconut
- Chop frozen bananas, place into high speed blender or food processor (let the bananas defrost for 20 minutes if you use this method) and blend until bananas have a creamy consistency.
- Divide ice cream into 3 parts.
- Blend 1 part ice cream with strawberries, 1 part ice cream with raspberries and the last part leave plain.
- Place them in containers separately and put into the freezer for several hours.
- Meanwhile, blend all the ingredients for the sauce together.
- Once ice cream is somewhat frozen, use a scooper to scoop out ice cream.
- Add sauce, toppings and ENOY!!Xx