Hello everyone! I’m going to keep this post quick, I have been busy and extremely excited working on my upcoming eBook! I made this recipe a couple of weeks ago while my sister-in-law was over. I love when non-raw or non-vegan friends/family try my food and end up devouring it! The more appetizing I can make plant-based food look and taste, the more likely others will start incorporating them into their diet (and save some animal lives in the process)! This soup is great as a meal, or as a compliment to lunch or dinner!
- Meat of one Young Coconut
- 2 Cups Dehydrated Peas (I buy these) You can also use frozen peas
- 1/4 cup Mint
- 2 Swiss Chard Leaves (dice stems only)
- 2 Scallions
- 2 Tablespoons Celery Salt (just dehydrate some celery then blend into a powder or use 1 celery stalk)
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1-2 Cups of water depending on your desired consistency
- 1 Cucumber (diced)
- Rehydrate the peas in filtered water for 2 hours.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blend but the cucumber and swiss chard stems.
- Once blended, mix in the cucumber, stems and ENJOY!Xx
***NOTE: I used coconut meat for the “cream” on top