Namaste everyone! This is going to be a really quick post as I am currently on the beautiful island of Puerto Rico! The papayas here are so incredible sweet I eat about 4 a day so I decided to whipped up these tropical breakfast parfaits to start my day. Papayas amazing for your skin and digestion, I love everything about them… I’ll add more about the health benefits of papayas once I get back to the mainland but I wanted to share this recipe with you all now
- 1 large ripe papaya (1/2 diced)
- 1 very ripe mango
- 3 Baby bananas slices
- 1/2 pineapple diced
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3/4 cup coconut water
- Mash 1/2 papaya together in a small bowl.
- Add in chia seeds and water. Mix well and place aside for 20 minutes.
- Once the chia seed mixture is set, add to a glass or jar of your choice.
- Mash mango together, layer into glass, then add sliced bananas, diced papayas, pineapple and ENJOY! Xx