While creating my Sweet & Tart Strawberry recipe (found here) I had some leftover filling and decided to turn it into these Raspberry Bliss Bite because food never gets wasted in my household If you’re coming here from my other recipe, I added 1 cup of grounded cashews, a 1/2 cup of shredded coconut, mixed it all together, rolled the mixture into bite size balls and then rolled them into some blended up dried raspberry. For the full Raspberry Bliss Bite recipe, see below
- 1 Bag of Raw Freeze Dried Raspberries (I use these)
- 1 Cup Raw Cashew
- 1 Cup Raspberries
- 1 Cup Low-Fat Shredded Coconut
- 1 Drop of Young Living Jade Lemon and Rose EO Each(I love using my Young Living Oils, if you are interested in learning more and saving BIG, contact me <3)
- 1/4 cup Goji berries (soaked until plump 30 minutes or longer)
- In a food processor, blend the freeze dried raspberries into a powder and place into a small bowl, set aside for later.
- Blend cashews into powder using the food processor again.
- Add in raspberries and EO, blend.
- Pour into a bowl and mix in the shredded coconut and goji berries.
- Clean the food
- Form mixtures in bite size balls then rolls around in the raspberry powder to cover.
- You can enjoy these right away, stick into the refrigerator or freezer. Much Love and Blessings! Xx