Namaste Beloved ones! On February 15th I celebrated my bEARTHday in this amazing multidimensional Universe! I am so incredibly grateful for all the experiences, lessons, blessings and people that have added their touch to my journey and have played a role in co-creating this life of love. Thank you all for supporting me on this pathway, I appreciated and have much respect to those who are open and available to self-discovery and self-realization. I ask you to put your hand to your heart and close your eyes. Breath deeply and allow yourself to feel the oneness that is your divine connection to the soul. May you awaken to your beauty and the crystalline light that resides in your sacred cosmic heart.
On this day I decided to go out of my comfort zone and make myself a raw vegan gourmet treat! It was sooo easy and insanely delicious I just had to share the recipe. I definitely wouldn’t recommend eating this other than a special occasional because it is basically all nuts and fat but if you’re coming form a Standard American Diet, this is hands down your best alternative to a cheesecake. It is so creamy just like a cheesecake you will love it, promise!
- 1 Cup Raw Wulnuts
- 1 Cup Medjool Dates
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until a dough like mixture is formed.
- In a pie template of your choice, press down dough for the first layer. You can sprinkle some shredded coconut on the bottom of the pan to avoid sticking.
- 2 Cups of Raw Cashews (soaked for 2 hours or more)
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Water
- 1 Package of Pitaya Plus (soak the entire package in hot water until melted)
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Blonde Coconut Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Bean Powder
- 2 Drops of Young Living Jade Lemon EO
- Chopped Kiwis
- Chopped Raspberries
- Shredded Coconut
- Hemp Seeds
In a high-speed blender, add only 1/2 cup of the coconut water and the rest of the filling ingredients expect for the Pitaya Plus.
Blend until smooth while slowing adding more coconut water if needed.
Divide the mixture into 3 small bowls.
Add a little bit of the melted Pitaya Plus into one of bowls
Mix well until you get a light pink color.
In the 2nd bowl, add the rest of the Pitaya Plus to make a bright pink color.
Using a spoon, add the layers of colors into your pan.
Once done, place into the freezer for 2 hours.
Once ready to eat, add your toppings and allow the cake to defrost for about 20 or so minutes until a creamy texture is acquired.. Enjoy!Xx