- 1lb Baby Carrots
- 4 Cups Zucchini (chopped)
- 1 cup Parsley (minced or finely chopped)
- 2 Teaspoons Fennel Seed
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander
- 2 Tablespoons of Hemp Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/3-1/2 cup packed Sun-dried Tomatoes (no oil, salt-free, soaked in water for 15-20 minutes)
- 2 Flax Eggs (2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds mixed with 1/4 cup of water)
- Place the baby carrots in a food processor and pulse until a fine crumble texture is achieved (do not over process) put into a large bowl and set aside.
- Repeat the first step for the zucchini, place into the bowl..
- Add in the fennel seeds, cumin, garlic powder, coriander into the bowl.
- Blend the hemp seeds, chia seeds into a powder.
- Add in lemon juice and sun-dried tomatoes, blend, and place into the bowl. Add more water if needed to blended.
- Add the flax egg into the bowl and mix everything well together by hand.
- Form 1″ balls with the falafel mixture and squeeze out any excess juice if they are hard to stick together. Place into the dehydrator and dehydrate them for 5-6 hours on 115 degrees.
- 2 Tablespoons Tahini
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Cilantro
- Mix all the ingredients in the high speed blender and pour into small bowl.
- Add in the cilantro.
Base and Toppings
You can use anything like cabbage, lettuce or wrap are your base, I use cabbage cups and then lettuce on top for this recipe.
For the toppings, I used heirloom tomatoes, scallions, parsley and freshly squeezed lemon juice along with the sauce recipe. Feel free to use whatever toppings you wish and ENJOY! Xx