The top of this parfait instantly reminded me of Truffula tree tops from Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax. Such a great book and I’m sure it speaks to your heart if you’re reading this post.
“Catch! calls the Once-ler.
He lets something fall.
It’s a Truffula Seed.
It’s the last one of all!
You’re in charge of the last of the Truffula Seeds.
And Truffula Trees are what everyone needs.
Plant a new Truffula. Treat it with care.
Give it clean water. And feed it fresh air.
Grow a forest. Protect it from axes that hack.
Then the Lorax
and all of his friends
may come back.”
― Dr. Seuss,
Total lightworker! ;D
This recipe is pretty much a fruity party in your mouth. It put a huge smile on my face as I was eating it, I was so happy haha I love making delicious combinations where I melt with my food becoming one. This parfait is a real delight It has a sweet and sour flavor with great textures (creamy, crunchy!) and will completely satisfy your soul. Who wants some?
Makes 2 Servings
- 7 Frozen Bananaas (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 10 oz of Frozen Wild Blueberries (let thaw for 15 minutes)
- 1/3 3cup Sprouted Buckwheat Groats
- 3 Mangos (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- Cacao Nibs for garnish (optional)
- Add bananas into a food processor or high blender and blend until a creamy consistency is acquired. I have a vitamin and I would use my tamper to push down the bananas.
- Add in vanilla and cinnamon and blend.
- Add in wild blueberries and pulse.
- In a jar (or use whatever you’d like best) add some of the cream mixture to the bottom.
- Next add the groats, mango and blueberries.
- Add more of the cream.
- Top with blueberries, cacao nibs and ENJOY!Xx