Hello everyone! I just wanted to quickly share this super yummy breakfast parfait I made over the weekend. These were the first figs I purchased of the season and they were absolutely perfect! I cannot wait until they are in full swing, figs are my favorite! I also picked up 100% Cacao chips that I saw for the first time as well. They are bitter but all the sweetness of the fruits in these parfaits levels it out beautifully
- 2 Cups Cherries (pitted)
- 5 Soft Medjool Dates (pitted)
- 1/2 Cup Raw Sprouted Buckwheat Groats
- 5 Champagne Mangos
- 6 Large Figs (chopped)
- Option: You can really add whatever you want in here, that’s the fun of it! I would recommend some dried mulberries, shredded coconut or 100% Cacao Chips.
- Blend together cherries and dates in a high speed blender and then place into a jar or bowl of your choice.
- Add groats on top of the cherry mixture.
- Next blend the mangos and add to the jar or bowl.
- Next add figs with any toppings you would like and ENJOY! Xx