Namaste Beloved Ones! Quick post here, just had this for breakfast and had to share! It totally hit the spot filling my body with hydration, nourishment, energy and delicious satisfaction Making breakfast bowls are easy and you have an endless combinations to play around with. I made some sweet vanilla banana mlyk to go along with it. A perfect meal to start your day with.
Also, if you head on over to my Instagram page HERE, you can enter to win a customized hand stamped vintage spoon like the one I have in this picture which is made Sweet Mint Handmade Goods! Rules and how to win are all on my Instagram
- 4 Pitted Medjool Dates (slice only 2 dates)
- 4 Bananas (slice only 2 bananas)
- 3 Nectarines (chopped
- 1/2 lb Blueberries
- 1 Handful of Dried Mulberries
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Powder
- Simply add 2 sliced bananas, 2 sliced dates, nectarine, blueberries and mulberries in a bowl. Set aside.
- Add the remaining 2 bananas, 2 dates, water and vanilla into a high speed blender and blend for about 30 seconds until everything is smooth.
- Pour mylk onto cereal and ENJOY! Xx