- 1 1/2 Mini Watermelons (chopped)
- 2 Thumbs of Ginger
- 2 Large Handfuls of Mint
- 1 Lime (peeled)
- 1 Cucumber (sliced)
- 7-10 Strawberries (cut in half)
Using a Juicer
- In a large pitcher or in a few jars, add 1 handful of mint, cucumbers and strawberries.
- Juice all ingredients starting with the ginger, mint, lime and ending with the watermelon.
- Once juiced, strain the liquid, and drink immediately. If you have a slow juicer, you can refrigerate your juice up to 24 hours. ENJOY!! Xx
Using a Blender
- In a large high speed blender, add in the ginger, 1 handful of mint, lime and the chopped watermelon and blend until smooth. If all the watermelon doesn’t all fit in the blender, that’s okay. Once you blend what does fit, you can add the rest of the watermelon to the blender.
- Pour the juice into a strainer.
- In a large pitcher or in a few jars, add in the remaining mint, cucumber and strawberries.
- Pour juice into the pitcher/jar and ENJOY!! Xx
*** What Juicer Do I Use?
I have the alpha series H-AA. If you end up buying please by from the link I gave you so my name is connected to it as a referral ♥
Share this Recipe