Makes 10 Tarts
- 11 Medjool Dates (pitted)
- 1/2 Cup Filtered Water
- 2 Dashes of Cinnamon
- 1 Pinch of Vanilla
- 2-3 Tablespoons Carob (or cacao, whatever your preference is)
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Add frosting into a piping bag and set aside.
- 1 Cup Raw Sprouted Pecans
- 1 1/2 Cups Dried Mulberries
- 1 Cup Dates
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, blend until a dough like mixture is achieved.
- In silicone cupcake holders, place in about an inch dough and evenly press down and all around the sides creating a pocket. Dipping your fingers in water is very helpful if sticky.
- Place into freezer.
- 6 Figs (chopped)
- 6 Strawberries (chopped)
- 2 Handfuls of blueberries (chopped)
- 1 Peach (chopped)
- Take the crust out of the freezer, add the chopped fruit into the pocket, top with the frosting from the piping bag and sprinkle on some low-fat shredded coconut if desired. ENJOY!! Xx