I’ve been getting so much delicious kale lately that I had to share this salad which I cannot stop making! I love that there is so much diverse textures and flavors hence why I’ve been eating this one the reg. It’s full of yummy, satisfying nutrition but I won’t bore you with a lengthy post about it, just trust me In this recipe, I used Keitt Mango that tastes like a mix between a pineapple and an orange and it is soooooo juicy! If you cannot find a Keitt mango any other type of mango will work but you will probably have to use more than 1 mango since Keitt mangos are HUGE!
- 1/2 head of Kale (about 6 Stalks)
- 3 Carrots (peeled and shredded)
- 2 Beets (peeled, cut in half and thinly sliced)
- 1 Cucumber (spiralized into noodles)
- 1 Cup Broccoli (well chopped)
- 1 Handful of Bean Sprouts
- 1 Handful of Basil (chopped)
- 1 Avocado
- 1/4 Cup of Sprouts Seeds (I used Living Intentions Pumpkin and Sunflower Sprouted Seeds with Ayurvedic Chili Blend)
- 1 Keitt Mango (see note above if you can’t find one. Chop half of the mango and use the other half for the dressing.)
- 1 Small thumb of Ginger)
- Wash kale, de-stem, cut into shreds and massage kale for 1-2 minutes to soften. Place into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado and mix into kale.
- Add carrots, beets, cucumber, broccoli, bean sprouts, basil and mango into the bowl and mix well.
- Blend together the remaining half of the mango with the ginger.
- Pour all over the kale salad and ENJOY! Xx
*** Note: My pictures will not look the same as your meal because I didn’t mash the avocado into the salad until after I took the pictures to keep it looking pretty