I am super excited to share this insanely delicious recipe with you all. I’ve been working on some new flavorful recipes and this one is such a winner! The sauce is so bomb haha. My husband really likes it cooked with peanut butter powder into of almond butter. On this recipe, I highly recommend taking your vegetables out of the refrigerate for a couple of hours ahead of time so they are at room temperature and not cold. If you are not keen on eating raw for dinner, feel free to lightly cook the recipes instead. They are still amazing and great for nourishing your body. Also, you can use whatever veg you’d like for this recipe, no limits what so ever. Just have fun in the kitchen and experiment as much as you’d like!
- 2-3 large Zucchini (spiralized)
- 2 Red Bell Peppers (very thinly sliced)
- 4 Carrots (Julienne, I use a julienne peeler)
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Soft Medjool Date
- 1 Small piece of fresh Ginger (about the size of your thumb nail)
- 3 Tablespoons of Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tablespoons of Raw Almond Butter (peanut butter or peanut butter powder works well too if you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons of purified Water
- 1/2-1 Teaspoon of Kelp Flakes (if you aren’t familiar with using kelp, I recommend using 1/4 of a teaspoon)
- 1/4 – 1/2 Teaspoon of Chili Powder (I like it somewhat spicy so I use 1/2 of a teaspoon)
- Place all the base ingredients besides the cilantro in a large bowl and mix.
- For the sauce, simply add all the sauce ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour all over the vegetables in the large bowl and mix well. You can leave the vegetables soaking in the bowl for a little bit and marinate in the sauce, about 10 minutes.
- Serve into two bowls, top with LOTS of cilantro and ENJOY! Xx
Share this Post