Oh my goodness this dish is AMAZING! I was cleaning out my fridge before heading out to Miami and wiped up this super savory and nourishing bowl of vegetables with sweet tahini mustard sauce. It totally hit the spot after a long day of running errands, packing and cleaning. I was in pure heaven eating this and I know you’ll love it too!
Sweet Tahini Mustard Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tahini
- 2 tablespoons filtered water
- 1 tablespoons Dijon Mustard,
- 1 tablespoon Date Syrup (you can use 1-2 medjool dates or maple syrup)
- 1 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Blend all the ingredients together and set aside.
- 1/2 Red Onion (diced)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 cups Brussel Sprouts (halved)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (cut into 1″ strips)
- 2 cups of Spaghetti Squash (see how to make HERE)
- 1-2 very large handfuls of Mixed Greens
- 1 handful of Pecans (chopped)
- Place brussel sprouts, red onion and garlic in a bamboo steamer and steam for 10 minutes.
- Add red bell pepper into the steamer, steam for 5 minutes and add into a large mixing bowl along with the spaghetti squash.
- Add a tablespoon of the sauce into the mixing box and use a tong to mix the sauce and vegetables together. Add more sauce as you desire.
- In a bowl, add the mixed greens, top with the sauced vegetables, garnish with pecans and ENJOY!!Xx
***If you don’t have a steamer, see directions below…
- On medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a large pan.
- Add the red onion and garlic to the pan. Cook for 3 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add the brussels and cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add bell peppers, cook for 3 mins and stir occasionally.
Share this Post