This broth is perfect to use for any of your vegetable based soups and AMAZING to help you recover from a cold or flu. It is from Medical Medium (Anthony William)’s website site found here. Below is some information on his website about the broth.
Healing Broth is a powerful mineral-rich liquid that carries the essence of vitally nutritious vegetables, herbs, & spices in a way that is easy for the body to digest, assimilate, and utilize. You will find this recipe as comforting as it is nourishing. The ingredients of this simple recipe help to provide tremendous healing benefits to both the body and soul.
Carrots help to lower blood pressure, reduce edema, relax muscles, steady nerves, and balance cognitive function. Onions & garlic have powerful antiviral & antibiotic properties and can help eliminate heavy metals and parasites from the body.
Parsley & shiitake mushrooms contain an excellent bioavailable form of iron which helps to keep your blood strong and prevent anemia and are also rich in zinc which is highly beneficial for treating viral issues and strengthening the immune system. Ginger & turmeric root helps reduce inflammation and improve liver function and aids in keeps your hair growing strong and skin healthy and vibrant.
This incredibly healing broth can be made in advance & stored in the fridge. Simply heat up only what you need and place in a thermal mug for warm sipping throughout the day. This broth has the miraculous ability to be both healing, cleansing, and nourishing all at the same time and is a wonderful addition to any health regime.
- 4 carrots, chopped or 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 2 stalks of celery, roughly chopped
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup of shiitake mushrooms, fresh or dried
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bulb of garlic (about 6-8 cloves), minced
- 1 inch of fresh ginger root
- 1 inch of fresh turmeric root
- 8 cups of filtered water
Optional: Chili peppers or red pepper flakes
- Place all the ingredients in a pot and bring to a gentle boil. Turn heat down to low and allow to simmer for about an hour. Strain and sip for a mineral rich, healing and restorative broth.
Share this Post