Chia & Hemp Seed Pudding
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Hemp Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 4 Bananas
- 1 Handful of Spinach
- 1 Handful of Kale
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup Filtered Water
- 1 Tablespoon Mint (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Pineapples (diced)
- 1 Kiwi (diced)
- 4 Strawberries (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon Almonds (chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Shredded Coconut
- Jem Raw Cinnamon Red Maca Sprouted Almond Butter
- Hand mix together the chia seeds and almond milk together and place into the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Mix again and add more almond milk if needed.
- When ready, mix in the hemp seeds.
- Next blend all the base ingredients together minus the mint in a high speed blender.
- Mix in the mint and place into a bowl of your choice.
- Layer the chia & hemp seed mixture onto of the base.
- Next add all of the toppings and ENJOY!! Xx
Share this Post