- 2 cups Strawberries (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Raw Coconut Nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Powder or Extract
Toppings (Optional) Feel free to use your favorite fruits!
- 1/2 cup Grapes
- 3/4 cup Blueberries
- 3/4 cup Raspberries
- 2 Kiwis (chopped)
- In a blender or food processor, pulse strawberries until liquid builds up keeping some of the strawberries in small chunks. Place into a small bowl.
- Mix in the chia seeds, nectar and vanilla and place into the refrigerator for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- For the best jammy flavor, place the mixture in a perfectly sized mason or container that’s can be filled to the very top and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- Place jam in the bottom of a jar, layer with your favorite fruits and ENJOY!!
For extra nutrition, I made these barley green juice powder (Daily Green Boost) shots made with 1 frozen banana, 1/2 cup water and 1 tsp of DGB)
Share this Post