Finally a new blog recipe for you all! This summer has been full on and I haven’t had much time to settle down and take many blog pictures because of it. Things are finally slowing down so I am going to try my best to get back to blogging for you all once a week 😉
This is the perfect lunch/dinner salad! I actually ended up bringing it out with me and eating it once I get to a friends house. I mixed everything together with the salad, jarred it up and brought it go. It was soooo delicious and satisfying. I just love tender left greens too. Red leafy lettuce is one of my favorites so it made this meal even better. All of the ingredients in this salad taste wonderful together with the dressing, I really loved it and I know you will too!
- 1 1/2 cups Strawberries (quartered)
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Tahini
- 1/2 Lemon
- Blend all ingredents together and set aside in the refrigerate.
- 1 large Red Leafy Lettuce Head (chopped)
- 1-2 large handfuls of Spinach
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Sliced Strawberries
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup Golden Raisins
- 1-2 tablespoons Pine Nuts
- Add the lettuce, spinach, blueberries and strawberries together in a large bowl and lightly mix. Top with pomegranate seeds, golden raisins, pine nuts, and as much or little dressing as you desire. ENJOY!! Xx
Share this Post