Banana Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 ripe Banana
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Powder (or non-alcoholic extract)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- In a medium sized bowl, smash the banana until there are no big chunks left.
- Add in the chia seeds and mix.
- Next add in the vanilla, cinnamon and almond milk, mix and place in the refrigerator.
- 1/2 cup Cherries (pitted and halved)
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 1 Kiwi chopped
***Additional toppings can include almond butter, cacao nibs and hemp seeds.
- Place the toppings onto the banana chia seed or stack into a jar like seen as above, and ENJOY!! Xx
Share this Post