‘Tis the season! These mini raw peppermint pies are an absolute delight and the perfect dessert after a holiday meal. I actually just got up as I was typing this to grab one of the super mini ones to eat hehe. They are sooooo good! The filling is perfect and the crust give it the perfect balance of flavor. Ridiculously yummy! They are simple to make (as always!) and loaded with yummy nutrition. Happy Holidays! <3
- 1 Cup Mulberries
- 1/2 Cup pitted Medjool Dates (5 Dates)
- 1/2 Cup Dried Figs (8 Dried Figs)
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until a dough like mixture is achieved.
- In a tart dish (or you can use silicone cupcake holders or pan for molding) evenly press down and all around the sides. Dipping your fingers in water is very helpful if sticky.
- Place into freezer.
- 1 1/2 Cup Cashews (soaked for 6 hours or overnight)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Meat
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Water
- 3 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1 Lemon (Juiced about 2 Tablespoons)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 Medjool Dates (pitted)
- Add all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Take the crusts out of the freezer.
- Using a spoon, pour mixture in to the crust.
- You can decorate the pie with pomegranates, strawberries, mint or whatever else you would like!
- Eating right away or place into the fridge or freezer and ENJOY! Xx
Share this Post