Hey you! How’s it going? Thanks for tuning and checking out with fabulous chocolate superfoods parfait!
I made this tasty dessert as part of my Christmas Holiday recipes but things ended up getting so insanely busy I never had a chance to post until now. Regardless no matter when you eat this, it’s a super healthy treat to nourish your body with. If you love avocados and chocolate then you will absolutely love this recipe!
I served this to my husband and one of our friends and they both thought it was amazing 😀 They loved all the different textures together which was creamy but almost rice pudding like with the coconut in it and the fruit on top, especially the pomegranate. For me personally, I really enjoyed all that PLUS the mulberry crumble!
*** A little tip, after I took pictures of these I turned the glasses over and served in bowls with the mulberry crumble on top!
Serves 3-4 people
- 1 cup Dried Mulberries
- 1 cup Medjool Dates (pitted)
- 1/4 cup filtered Water
- 2 1/2 small Bananas
- 2-3 Large Avocados
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 4 Scoops of Chocolate Superfoods from Detox Organics (see notes below)
- 1 1/2 Bananas (diced)
- 6 Strawberries (diced)
- 1/2 cup Pomegranates
- In a food processor, blend down the dried mulberries for a minute or so until broken up into small pieces and divide evenly in 3-4 bowls.
- Add dates and water into the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add avocado and bananas into the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add in shredded coconut, maple syrup and chocolate into the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Divide filling into the bowls, adding toppings and ENJOY! Xx
Share this Post