I cannot even begin to express how INSANELY amazing these fudge bites are! My husband and 3 friends pretty much devoured these and they are loaded with so much nutrition. Snacking without the guilt is definitely the way to go! These are super easy to make and are great snack to help you stay full, satisfied and energized. The entire recipe contains about 95 grams of protein so you can slice up squares or roll up balls according to your own desire.
These are seriously, ridiculously delicious so don’t go over board and eat the whole batch in one sitting! I used Detox Organics Chocolate Superfoods Powder which is the ONLY chocolate powder I ever use now since it’s loaded with over 10 lbs of plants in every scoop that helps to detoxify, cleanse, energize, alkalize and aid in healthy digestion. That’s what makes this fudge a superfoods fudge!
To purchase or learn more about Detox Organic’s Chocolate Superfoods Powder you can click on this link and save 15% using coupon code “livepurejenna”
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Medjool Dates (pitted)
- 1/2 Cup Filtered Water
- 1 Cup Fresh Ground Nut Butter of Choice (I used plain fresh ground peanut butter because that’s what my husband likes 😉 )
- 1/4 cup Amber Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 2-3 scoops Detox Organics (depending on how chocolately you want them)
- 1/2 cup Walnuts Halves
- 3 Tablespoons Hemp Seeds
- 3 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- In a food processor, blend together dates and water until smooth.
- Add in the nut butter, maple syrup, vanilla and blend.
- Next add in the almond flour, detox organics and blend.
- Add or fold in walnuts.
- Line a Pyrex with parchment paper and evenly spread mixture.
- Top with hemp and chia seeds.
- Freeze for 30 minutes, cut or roll to your liking and ENJOY! Xx
PS. You can watch me make these treats via Instagram here!
Share this Post