Hello beautiful! Here I have a super yummy recipe I was inspired to make when my husband and I went to True Food Kitchen several months ago. I absolutely loooove dill and cauliflower so much so after having this I knew I had to create my own version. I originally made this for Christmas but I never got around to posting it here as that time of the year was incredibly busy for us. I am so sorry but you can definitely eat this at any time of the year!
This dish can be made two ways, raw and cooked. It is loaded with so much FLAVOR, nutrition and amazing, fun textures! I am totally obsessed with cauliflower, are you? I absolutely love it! It is so versatile and amazing for your body! Cauliflower is known for its anti-cancer and inflammatory properties as well as potent vitamins and minerals to help keep the body healthy. It amazing for digestion, aiding in weight loss and balancing hormones.
Are you ready to try this meal out? Check it out below! <3
- 1 head of Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 2-3 tablespoons Dill (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup of Pomegranates
- 1/4 cup Golden Raisins
- 1/4 cup Pistachios (chopped)
- 4 Medjool Dates (pitted & chopped)
- 3 Tablespoons Tahini
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 Teaspoons Harissa
- Mix together all ingredients into a small bowl until smooth.
- Place cauliflower florets into a food processor and pulse until you get a rice like texture. Be sure to not over process.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients and ENJOY! Xx
- Steam for 15 minutes (you can always bake if you prefer as well I would suggest with a small amount of coconut oil for 20 minutes at 350 degrees)
- Once done, mix in dressing and then top with dill, pomegranates, golden raisins, pistachios, dates and ENJOY! Xx
*** You can watch me make both versions via Instagram HERE!
Share this Post