Oh my gosh these babies are ridiculous DELICIOUS and are perfect for Valentine’s Day! These didn’t even last 24 hours in our household and my husband was pretty bummed out when the last one was gone haha I mean how can you not like chocolate and peanut butter with raspberry? The cacao nibs rolled on the outside give it the most amazing, satisfying crunch you and/or your sweetheart will love! These are so easy to make and only 5 ingredients are needed. You ready for these love bites? 😉
Makes 8 Truffles
- 1 Cup Medjool Dates (pitted)
- 3 Tablespoons of Cacao, Carob, or Detox Organics to make these Truffles loaded Superfoods!
- 2 Teaspoons Peanut Butter
- 8 Freeze Dried Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup Cacao Nibs
- In a food processor, blend together dates and your chocolate powder of choice.
- Split mixture into 8 even pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball, make a thumb print in the middle and then spread the mixture out into a disc like shown above.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of peanut butter in the middle of each piece and top with a raspberry.
- Slowly fold up the sides around the peanut butter and raspberry and pinch and twist the top to make sure the peanut butter stays inside.
- Gently roll the truffle in a ball and then roll and cover in cacao nibs. ENJOY!! Xx
Share this Post