- 1 Zucchini (diced)
- 4 Carrots (sliced diagonally)
- Half head Cauliflower (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 Cup couscous (cook according to the package)
- ¼ Cup, peas
- Handful of Slivered Almonds
- Small Handful Dried currants
- Tablespoon chopped Mint
- Scoop of Classic Hummus
Place zucchini, carrots and cauliflower into a large mixing bowl. Drizzle LIGHTLY with olive oil and a small amount of salt and pepper. Bake on a lined baking sheet on 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Cook your couscous according to the package. Once done, mix in almonds, currants, mint and a small drizzle of olive oil to prevent sticking.
Once the vegetables are done cooking, place on top of the couscous mixture and enjoy with hummus.